Here is quick and effortless eye look that is not too dark, not too light and so perfect for daytime if you want to use some darker colors. I really love the way those ashy/taupe/brown (I don’t know how to describe the color!) colors look in the crease and how it creates and effortless smoky look.
1. Lid & Waterline: Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather ’08 Deep Forest’
2. Upper Crease: Dare to Dream Pocahontas Beauty Book ‘Heroine’
3. Crease: E.L.F Eyeshadow Duo
4. Lid: Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette ‘Olivewood’
5. Outer V: Wet n Wild Single ‘Panther’
In other news, temperatures are finally cooling down in FL although I wish it had been this way for Christmas-any other Floridians out there? How are you liking the colder weather? (50s-60s is cold for us!)