Hey all, in this post I’m going to be doing something a little different. I’ll be showing a full makeup routine step-by-step for any special occasion. My model for this post is my friend who is graciously always willing to be a guniea pig! It’s also much easier to take pictures and really show how to achieve this look.
- Start with a clean face, I applied Rose Water with a cotton round to help soothe and refresh the skin.
- I next combined Graftobian Oxyderm Moisturizer with Smashbox Photofinish Primer.
Start with the Eyes
- I always do eye makeup and brows first in case of fallout and so the base doesn’t get smudged.
- I first applied medical tape to both eyes. Base: Nyx Jumbo Pencil ‘Milk’
- Transition: I used a mix of orange/taupe (Ofra).
- Crease: Taupe and Sable (Lorac Pro) blended into transition.
- Outer v: Espresso (Lorac Pro)blended, and then applied more of crease and transition color.
- Lid: Nude (Lorac Pro).
- Black eyeshadow as a faint eyeliner, and Red Cherry lashes #74.
- I mixed Hard Candy Sheer Glow liquid illuminator with Graftobian HD Creme foundation, then used concealer under the eyes.
- This is where you’d also use color correction if needed. Right after concealer I heavily pack on Ben Nye Banana powder and let that set.
Contour, Blush, Highlight & Lips
- For blush I used the upper left peachy color from the E.L.F Dark palette. Contour and highlight come from the It Cosmetics My Scultped Face palette. There are so many options in this palette, it’s a must have.
- After, I swept away the Banana Powder and the undereye is set! Spray Ben Nye Final Seal to make your makeup last all day, and then finish with lips, Maybelline Color Sensational Matte ‘Toast to You’.