Valentines Day is right around the corner and whether you hate it or love it, it’s always a great excuse to dress up and go all out. Here are two makeup looks that are not only good for Valentines, but any date night as well!
The first look is a lot of lighter shadows but with a double wing edge. Adding the extra wing is totally optional if it’s something your not comfortable with. But I really like the unexpected edge it gives to the look.
Get The Look:
All shadows from Lorac Pro Palette
1. I used Cream all over the lid.
2. Taupe in and above the crease using a fluffy crease brush.
3. Apply Gold blending it in the crease on top of Taupe.
4. Apply Champagne just below Gold and so a little is in the crease and a little on the lid.
5. I used Nude as a highlight, right under browbone.
6. I lined the waterline with Milani Shadow Eyez in Sand Dunes.
For the bottom wing I basically tried to get it as even and parallel to the top wing, you then just bring it straight down a bit.
This is a more romantic, colorful look. I wanted to include a Valentine-y color and so went with a soft lavender.
Get The Look:
All colors from Wet N Wild ‘Lust’ Palette
1. I used the lavender color all over the lid.
2. Next, use the gunmetal color in the crease.
3. In the outer v of lid, I applied the medium plum color and blended it into the lavender.
4. I applied the gunmetal color in the waterline.
So these are the two easy, yet sultry eye looks I came up with for Valentines. I hope this inspired you!
“A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” -Max Muller