I can’t believe this year is almost over. This New Years Eve I’m going to go with a classic silver + black smokey eye. It’s very versatile with any lip color or outfit! It’s also the perfect time to go crazy with the glitter, sparkle, and lashes!
1. Line half of lid with black eyeliner and wing out. Then blend into lid. (I used Lord & Berry ‘black silk’)
2. Apply black eyeshadow to same area, keeping winged shape. (Wet n Wild sing. eyeshadow ‘panther’)
3. Using a gray sparkly eyeliner as a base, apply to rest of lid. (Pacifica liner ’04f4′)
4. Apply silver eyeshadow on top of gray liner. (Sally Girl sing. baked eyeshadow ‘silver frost’)
5. Apply more black and blend together. Apply black blended in waterline.
⭐️With such a heavy eye you really need a flawless canvas to go with it! The Lorac foundation is lightweight, yet very good coverage. I also wanted to choose a low key blush so that it wouldn’t be competing with the eyes or lips and so I used the NYC Creme stick in ‘South st. Seashell’ which is sort of a rusty peach color.
⭐️The two lip colors I tried were Milani’s ‘Nude Creme’, and Mac’s ‘Diva’. They both look really well with this look, but it depends wether your comfortable wearing both bold eyes and lips or wearing one at a time. For something a little extra special, I used blue eyeshadow to apply dots in the inner corners of the eyes, if your feeling extra creative give this a try!
I hope this gave you some ideas on your New Years Eve makeup! It’s my first time trying a step-by- step tutorial so bear with me, but hopefully it was helpful! I hope you all have a safe and fun New Years Eve, thanks for reading!